Monday, September 20, 2010

Disney World: Day 7

The last couple of days we jumped around the parks and hit all of our favorites on last time. Toy Story in Hollywood Studios was definitely the longest line we stood in the whole trip. Plenty of time for pictures.



We also caught up with Chip and Dale. Over the course of the trip we skipped most of the characters because they had such long lines. But apparently Chip and Dale are not too relevant anymore because there was no line.

One of the best decisions we made was to take part in "Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party" at Magic Kingdom. The park closed early to the general public and had trick-or-treat stations set up all over the park. In addition, there was a special Halloween parade and fireworks show. It was so fun. Anna went a black cat. Isaac was set to be a pirate, but he only kept his costume on for about 2 seconds.

Buddy staying safe on the way to party.


I love this picture of Anna and Grandma Marlene.

One of the trick-or-treat stations was at Minnie Mouse's house in Toon Town. Anna thought it was the coolest thing.


Isaac was as mischievous as he appears to be in this picture. We almost lost him a couple times.

The Halloween parade was my favorite! The Headless Horseman led the parade.

Spookiness at the entrance of Magic Kingdom.
On the way back Isaac threw up all over the stoller, the monorail and me. I think he just had too much sun and too much candy. Luckily the hotel had a laundrymat and we were able to do damage control. He had a couple more episodes that night. So fun.

2 comments:

jen&boys said...

I love the last picture. So fun!! I wish we would have tried the halloween party sounds like so much fun!!

Kelly Jean said...

(Nat & Steph's sister here)

What a fun trip!!

You have such a beautiful family!!! I can't get over how gorgeous Anna is! And congrats on the twins!! How exciting! I love my li'l twin nieces, it's so fun having TWO darling babies to play with. :)