We spent the day at Epcot again. When we entered the park we were delighted to see Mary Poppins. Anna and I read the book (highly recommend, by the way) together a few weeks ago and then watched the movie. She loves all things Mary Poppins right now. In fact, we had been looking for this "princess" since we arrived in Disney World. (According to Anna MP is in the same category as Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty.)
We should have known to look for her in her home country, England! Anna was a little shy, but Mary Poppins was perfectly in character and encouraged Anna to stand up proper and told her she was lovely in pink. This may have been my favorite Disney moment the entire trip.
Anna trying on the feminine version of a German warrior.
4 comments:
The pic of you in the stroller just made my day. Seriously.
I love that you rode in the stroller. I'll be smiling for days.
Oh my gosh, the picture of you riding on the stroller is HILARIOUS!
I love the pictures with Anna and Mary Poppins and I think it's great that she's Anna's favortie princess. I also love the pic of you in the stroller.
Post a Comment