SO excited for you! Bummer for Anna since I know she wanted a sister (right?), but she'll love those boys all the same. Now I REALLY wish we lived closer so we could get our boys together!
I guess you got the boy thing too!! Watch Sarah will have triplet boys to make up for her two girls. I am so excited for you and wish you SO MUCH HELP from God. Love you Rach
6 comments:
Whahooooooo! so, so excited. How does Anna feel about that? She will be so cute to those little bros. Way cute family photo.
SO excited for you! Bummer for Anna since I know she wanted a sister (right?), but she'll love those boys all the same. Now I REALLY wish we lived closer so we could get our boys together!
I guess you got the boy thing too!! Watch Sarah will have triplet boys to make up for her two girls. I am so excited for you and wish you SO MUCH HELP from God. Love you Rach
Congratulations! It is a good thing that Anna is the oldest.
Congratulations! Anna looks so big going to preschool! I can't believe it has been over two years since you guys left here.
Congratulations! You are going to be such a busy mama! I loved how you announced it; so cute!
Post a Comment