Hollywood Studios was our next stop.
Isaac loved the big dump truck at the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" play area.
(Is it possible that it might be time for an update, Disney? I loved this movie as a kid, but honestly. Hollywood has progressed a little since then. Just sayin'...)
Remember the ant the kids befriended? I spy Isaac screaming in this picture.
We did not invest in this souvenir hat.
Anna was trying to get Isaac to stop for a picture. The boy can not be stopped. He was also feeling the heat. He may just grow up to be the sweaty kid on the basketball team that no one wants to guard for fear of getting slimed.
Waiting in line for Toy Story. I may get slammed from Disney enthusiasts for saying this, but I just didn't get why everyone raves about this ride. It was fun. But really, an hour and a half wait? I don't get it. (Note: we did not wait that long. Thank you very much Fast Pass.)
Everyday when we returned for naps, the housekeeping staff would set up the kids blankets, stuffed animals and add these fun, folded wash rags. Anna LOVED it.
We ate dinner at the Floridian Resort. We weren't expecting more characters, but the whole cast from Cinderella showed up. Prince Charming seamed a little greasy to me.
The kids watched cartoons in the lobby while I pretended we were rich and really staying there. The Grand Floridian=much nicer than the Pop Century.
Still pretending in front of the Grand Floridian beach.
5 comments:
Yeah, that prince charming is definately not what I would have pictured....I guess there aren't very many guys that want that job. :)
Looks like so much fun!
Looks like such a fun trip! Those desserts look heavenly! I laughed at Isaac being the sweaty kid on the basketball team--ha ha.
Holy Cow! What a fun trip! Love all the pics!
What the? How did I miss the post where you are prego with twins???!!! And then there was four, eh? :) Wow, how crazy and exciting...do you know gender? What type they are, etc. When are you due?
ummmmmmm desserts.... I also don't get the toy story mania... fun and all, but like you said 1 1/2 hours good? doubtful.
Post a Comment