I realize that there is a major gap in the blog. Pretty much all of summer. I'll get to that. But honestly, my picture taking the past couple of months has been more than pathetic. Which really is a shame since we have had one of the busiest, most fun summers.
Thankfully, I lost my piece of poop (excuse my french) camera which left me a
beautiful excuse to buy a new one. And I have happily been taking billions of pictures again. Here are a few of the first from my new toy.
Morning beauties.
Geeking out with goggles.

Their authentic smiles. A
rarity.

Morning ritual: cartoons and playing outside.
9 comments:
Great photos. So fun for Jake to see his cousins. Keep them coming!
Fun pictures! What kind of camera did you end up getting? I just got a great one too a few weeks ago and am having tons of fun trying out cool shots!
BTW, I love your bangs!
love it, is anna grabbing isaacs arm? hehe cute, and congrats on the expansion project :)
new camera- very cool!
You look SO good, Rachel! Those bangs really bring out your eyes. Hot mama! ;)
Tell Anna that Bella is jealous!
You're right, her stuffed animal looks just like Bella. Too funny!
Love the bangs!
I'm jealous of the new camera! I believe I have a camera a lot like your old one :)
Cute pics! Love your bangs! Super cute! Hope you're feeling well.
LOVE your bangs! You look gorgeous! That settles it, we need more pictures of you on this here blog of yours. Especially since you have a fun new camera! What kind did you get?
Post a Comment