We had such a fun time at Berry Patch Farm, a local "buy what you pick" farm. The weather was perfect and we've been enjoying our harvest ever since.
There were a few animals hanging around, but this beauty was definitely the star of the show.
Anna was very meticulous about which berries to pick. She took the rules about only picking the ripest berries very seriously.
Isaac, on the other hand, stuffed his face with whatever morsel he could get his hands on. He was a picking/eating machine.
I loved the farm store. You could store your berries while you milled around and until you were ready to purchase. They were roasting fresh picked chilies and I couldn't help but pick some up for dinner.
Isaac did his best to keep up with the big boys.
3 comments:
So fun!! Kayson would have been cramming the berries in right along with Isaac. I love the big rocking chairs!
What great shots! looks like so much fun. Oh how we miss those cute little faces. Wish you were closer so we could see them more often! Love the one of Anna and Issac in front of the tree (best picture ever), it is so good of both of them. SOOOOOO sweet. Love you all and hope you are hanging in there Rach. We pray for you guys.
This looks so idyllic! I wonder if we have a berry picking farm nearby? Great photos. Love Anna's meticulous-ness. I think that's how I would've picked berries as a kid.
Post a Comment