Monday, December 8, 2008

Sumo Isaac


Thanks for the laugh, Karl!

6 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

That's awesome! I love it! Can't wait to see him. . .

Jill said...

That is so funny! My second little boy was so chubby like that and I loved it! Looks cold and snowy where you are, wish we could get some good snow for December. I'm glad you are getting more sleep at night, it makes the biggest difference. Oaklee will be 3 months next week I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Anonymous said...

I love it! That is hilarious!

wishesUT said...

Can't wait to meet the little guy in a couple of weeks! Yes, he still qualifies as little. He looks so hugable!

Steph H said...

That's hilarious! Ah, the joys of photoshop :)

Also, I LOVE your Christmas card, thanks for sending it! Don't tell anyone, but I like yours the best out of all the ones I've got. Classy.

Natalie said...

That is TOO funny!