Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

What fun Christmas morning is. Anna was thrilled with her stash and Isaac was content to lay on a blanket and look and the Christmas lights. I was terrible about taking pictures and didn't get even one of Jeff or I. Jeff completely surprised me this year. It's a rare occurrence when that happens, because he usually is too excited to keep secrets. He got me a super nice Zune MP3 player. It's prefect for exercising and such. After presents I made breakfast and we just relaxed and played.

I have to say, for the most part I really enjoyed having Christmas with our little family. They are the people I love most in this world. Plus, there is not much more joyful than watching Christmas unfold from your children's' eyes.

Isaac's first Christmas

Anna loot: Owl sleeping bag, backpack, and flashlight, Littlest Pet Shop, Carebear puzzle, Sleeping Beauty, building blocks, Pinkalicious (from cousin Amelia), and Mickey Mouse Fairytale Book

The stocking stuffers: stickers, crayons, hairbands, Tom and Jeffy DVD, mittens, socks, comb, toothbrush, water paints, and of course candy.

No comments: