Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I pretty much look awesome in this picture.


I am trying really hard to get up the motivation to back-blog. It. Will. Happen. First I just need some actual sleep and a few more hours in the day. (How can it possibly be December?!) Meanwhile, enjoy this gem of a photo and think good thoughts about me.

10 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE that picture. Looks a lot like myself taking the kids to school this morning.No wonder Rylee didn't want to give me a kiss!

Kathy said...

Rachel you are so funny!

Erin said...

Bad ass! That's what I think when I see this picture - the kids should know who's boss.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jillpill said...

Love it Rachel! Can't wait to see more posts...after sleep of course!

Cook Family said...

Hey Rach I love the post! Get some sleep! Love ya
Corine

jen&boys said...

You crack me up Rach. Good luck on the sleep... and the more hours in the day...

Anonymous said...

Dude, you can pull off a beanie better than any other woman I know!

Yeah, you are looking a bit exhausted. Thanks for sharing a good laugh with us. I needed it today. Can't wait to see you in three weeks! Love ya

Sara said...

You are awesome! I love that you posted that sweet pic. While I kind a feel sorry for you beign behind in your blogging, feel bad that all I ahve right now is blogging because my sweet hubby is crazy busy with tests! He had a bunch last week, 6 this week, and a couple next week. Hence, he does not get home till after ten, which leaves me with plenty of time to blog stock...maybe i should start a good book or something?! hee hee

Steph H said...

Ok, Rach, your comment on my blog made me laugh out loud. Ah, if I could pay homeage to our friendship I would post this picture and compliment you on how you ALWAYS seem to look good no matter what the circumstance. I would also reflect fondly on my memories of Yolanda the Yellow and the car-lettering we did :) (hey, isn't Power Pal day in December sometime? the 16th? if so, happy power pal day!) I really love ya. That's great Nat's taking pictures of you guys over Christmas. I would LOVE to see you all!!