I love when babies "bulk" up! :)
Aaahhh. My favorite is the extra amrpit crease....who wants two when you could have three? So cute. Funny, little Anna looks just like Jeff and little Isaac looks like you! :) ...minus the extra armpit crease, of course :)
Love the chub! How sweet!
Reminds me of Rylee, only Isaac's smaller! He is adorable. I love baby fat!
These pics are FABULOUS! He's adorable:)
How stinking cute is he!!!
Baby Heaven! This reminds me of Carter as a baby. I loved losing my fingers in his soft squishy chub. I think chubby babies are the happiest babies! I hope this theory is correct for you!
I love these pictures! Thanks for the smiles!!!
HAAAA-larious! What a chub. Besides the extraordinary amt. of padding, he really does look like you!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love when babies "bulk" up! :)
Aaahhh. My favorite is the extra amrpit crease....who wants two when you could have three? So cute.
Funny, little Anna looks just like Jeff and little Isaac looks like you! :) ...minus the extra armpit crease, of course :)
Love the chub! How sweet!
Reminds me of Rylee, only Isaac's smaller! He is adorable. I love baby fat!
These pics are FABULOUS! He's adorable:)
How stinking cute is he!!!
Baby Heaven! This reminds me of Carter as a baby. I loved losing my fingers in his soft squishy chub. I think chubby babies are the happiest babies! I hope this theory is correct for you!
I love these pictures! Thanks for the smiles!!!
HAAAA-larious! What a chub. Besides the extraordinary amt. of padding, he really does look like you!
Post a Comment