In honor of your 28th birthday I just want to say, you complete me, you make me want to be a better (wo)man, I will love you my whole life; you and no other, I may not be a smart (wo)man but I know what love is, I love you even when you're sick and you look disgusting, come what may I will love you until my dying day, I love you most ardently.
(Five gold stars for you if you can name all the movie quotes.)
It was not my most stellar performance in birthday celebrations, but it certainly was pleasant. After church, Jeff took a nap while Anna and I "planned the party." Anna colored the banner, set the table, and blew up balloons (as evidenced from this picture.) Jeff's meal of choice was Italian Sausage Soup and Bread Pudding. Mmmmm. That's pretty much it....oh, yeah, Jeff also got a rockin' tribute on our blog.
PS Anyone of the Black siblings that can identify the source of the tag line for this post gets double gold stars.
PPS Triple if you can name the movie playing in the background of birthday picture #1. Hint: It's one of Jeff's favorite. Another hint: We promptly turned if off when Anna woke up from her nap. Too scary.
7 comments:
I can't name all the movie quotes...I did get jerry maguire...and is the movie lord of the rings?
and I think you did a good job...you are still balancing two kids AND living in winter again.
BTW Trevor like your christmas card alot...especially the pic of Isaac...classic!
I am so not good at movie lines, but I'll ask Mike later. The movie is Harry Potter?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFF!! Oh, and I love Isaac's shirt.
Happy Birthday Jeff! We're excited to see you guys soon.
1st Jerry Meguire, 2nd As Good as it gets, 3rd I have no idea (maybe Titanic), 4th Forrest Gump, 5th Love Actually, 6th Moulin Rouge, 7th Pride and Prejudice. I only had to cheat on 2 of them or 3 I guess, but I couldn't find the 3rd one. Matt say's that the movie is Lord of the Rings.
I have no idea where your title came from , but I'd love to know. Happy belated birthday.
Too funny. I was thinking the (wo)man thing was from So I married an Axe Murderer. I just watched Moulin Rouge this week.
Oh my goodness, gold stars? triple points?? This is the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! Hope it was great, Jeff!
Post a Comment