Hey, I added you to mine too! Congrats on the pregnancy. We are going to Charleston in 2 weeks. What are the best things to see?Heather
Looking MUCH better! Looks like you guys are doing a great job helping her recover!
Ahh, poor little Anna! I'm glad nothing more serious happened. And it looks like you guys had lots and lots of fun!
Oh, my poor Anna! She needs her Amber! Good thing she only needs to wait 8 days! I am so excited for you guys to come and stay with us. Jonny was able to get the day off as well so he can hang out with us. Tell Jeff, Bass Pro here we come! Love ya!
I'm so glad she is ok. I cant believe that happened. So scary! That gave me chills when I read that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey, I added you to mine too! Congrats on the pregnancy. We are going to Charleston in 2 weeks. What are the best things to see?
Heather
Looking MUCH better! Looks like you guys are doing a great job helping her recover!
Ahh, poor little Anna! I'm glad nothing more serious happened. And it looks like you guys had lots and lots of fun!
Oh, my poor Anna! She needs her Amber! Good thing she only needs to wait 8 days! I am so excited for you guys to come and stay with us. Jonny was able to get the day off as well so he can hang out with us. Tell Jeff, Bass Pro here we come!
Love ya!
I'm so glad she is ok. I cant believe that happened. So scary! That gave me chills when I read that.
Post a Comment