Friday, May 2, 2008

We're having a GIRL!

I convinced my doc to give me a quick ultrasound (she only checked the sex) and she's 85% sure it a girl.
Yeah! I'm so glad we didn't have to wait.
More details to come. We're off to Denver tomorrow.

9 comments:

Sara said...

CONGRATS! Anna will love having a little sister to be best buddies with! I am so sad you are leaving. I feel like we are just getting to know you, and now you are gone! We have loved getting to know you. You are such a fun person to be around, and I love your outlook on life! Your testimony is contagious and you are such a sweet person. Keep in touch and good luck with the move!

Cook Family said...

Drive Safe! Call when you get to Utah!

Kirin said...

for reals stop in if we are on the way and you need to crash! if you are taking 70 you aren't far from us at all!!

Olsens said...

Congratulations! Girls are just way to much fun. How fun to have 2. Good luck with everything.

Nicole said...

I am so glad that you convinced her to give you the ultrasound!!! Congrats!!! and good luck with your move!

jen&boys said...

Hurray! What fun! That is so exciting. Good luck with the move.

Kara said...

Wow! I'm giving you 85% congratulations on girlie #2. Hope the move goes smoothly for you guys.

Steph H said...

Hooray!! I'm excited for another little Anna to be in the world. Have a safe drive (actually you're probably here by now). So instead have a safe unpacking (really! Sometimes those boxes will just come at you...)

Rucker Family said...

Congrats Rachel! I'm so glad you got to find out before you left. Thanks so much for the delicious chocolates and the sweet note! We are going to miss you guys! We loved all the good times we had with you. you're such a sweet family! Have fun getting settled in your new place. Thanks for letting our sis-in-law stay at your house too. It has been very helpful. Take care. :)