Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby # 2 is on the way!

Due: October 10, 2008

We couldn't be happier about our soon-to-be new addition to our little family.

I'm 16 weeks along and feeling great.


13 comments:

Sarah said...

It better be a girl so that we can keep our kids in sync.
-Ben

Sarah said...

Oh yeah. Congratulations.

Nicole said...

I've been waiting for this. I knew it had to be soon based on Anna's age. Congrats! Baby #2 is so fun!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Yahoo! Congrats to you! Glad you are feeling great. You look great too!

Jenn and Brandon said...

We had no idea! Congratulations! We're excited for you!

Karl said...

Woah! Congratulations

jen&boys said...

Hurray!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! I was just wondering the other day if #2 was on the way any time soon! Yay! Congrats!

Jani Jo said...

I had no freakin' idea and I just saw you Saturday! Rachel, you look great! We are very excited for the Sollis family and their upcoming adventures:)

Catherine said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I guess we better get on with one now that you two are going to have two. Your upcoming year is shaping up to be very exciting!

**the muirs** said...

How exciting! Congrats! :)

Dan and Michelle said...

We're so excited for you! You look great Rach. We're glad you are feeling well.

Kirin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! yay for babies, and for anna being ok, i was almost in tears reading that, glad all of you are ok!

The Sherman's said...

This pic cracks me up because you seriously do NOT have a belly and can not even tell in my opinion! Sad I won't get to see you when you really look pregnant, so you better keep the belly shots coming!