The girls spent a lot of time playing outside. Ben and Sarah have a nice sized backyard with some really fun toys. Anna chose to play on the side of the house in the rocks for most of the time.
The backyard and Anna's choice of play area.
Before dinner, the dads, as tradition dictates, hid some eggs for the girls. I have been hiding Anna's basket for about a week. She kept finding it and I kept taking it awayso by the time I actually gave it to her she was SO excited. She was nearly frantic trying to find eggs. I swear I could hear her thinking, "There's an egg, hurry get it in the basket, where's another one? Quick run, before mom takes my basket away again."
Emma, Amelia, and Anna seaching and posing.
Anna, Emma, and Miriam at the girls table.
Dinner was seriously amazing. Ham, potatoes, asparagus, homemade rolls, salad, pinapple, and chocolate bunny cake for dessert. So good! The girls sat at their own table and sort of ate inbetween running around and squealing. After dinner we let the girls pretty much destroy Ben and Sarah's house (sorry about that!) while we sat around and talked.
Thanks Ben and Sarah for hosting such a wonderful day.
1 comment:
I love Anna just playing with the rocks. Classic!
Post a Comment