Since we're moving and I love birthdays (see Part 1), I decided to throw Anna a party with a bunch of her little friends. Anna loves Mickey Mouse, so I based the party around the mouse.
Anna even wore a Mickey shirt and Mickey socks. I know, I know overboard. It's just so fun!
Anna even wore a Mickey shirt and Mickey socks. I know, I know overboard. It's just so fun!
Anna in the queen's seat.
The party was pretty basic. The kiddos made Mickey crowns, Anna opened presents, and we all ate cupcakes.
Making Mickey crowns.
It was just right for a bunch of wiggly toddlers. Anna was so excited and had been talking about the Mickey party for days. She was so thrilled to have her friends all over at the same time.
Overall, the party was a success!
Anna coloring her crown and Avery modeling hers. I never did get a shot of Anna's. :(
1 comment:
Those crowns are such a great idea. I love it! You are so creative!
Post a Comment