Thursday, April 10, 2008

Anna's First Haircut

BEFORE
Shagamuffin McGee
AFTER


Lookin' good!

8 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I love the hair! When are you guys coming out next so I can see it in person? We miss you guys!

Nicole said...

That is a great cut. She looks older.

Steph H said...

Wow, I love it! She looks so stylish! Did you cut it yourself? Beautiful girl!

Hksedwick said...

So cute! Did you have to hold her down to get it cut or did she sit still??

Cook Family said...

What a cute little girl with the grown up haircut!!! I love that you are a party mamma the Cake looked great and it sounds like you had a fun time doing it !!

The Buckwalter Four said...

Oh wow you did a great job. I am going to bring Kamryn to you to cut her hair from now on! Anna's hair is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the volume! Can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!

jen&boys said...

Random comment, Riser gets so excited every time I pull up your blog. He points and says "Nanna! Nanna!".