Saturday, August 15, 2009

Seven Year Itch? Nope.

Jeff and I had our seven year anniversary on August 15th. We had already celebrated in Utah with our little getaway, but Jeff surprised me with a stay at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Denver, the day of our actual wedding anniversary. We loaded up the kids and made our way to the hotel Saturday afternoon. Swimming in the rooftop swimming pool was at the top of our list, so after we checked in it was straight to the pool.

Then we meandered around on the 16th Street Mall while trying to decide where to eat for dinner. We ended up at Johnny Rockets. I've always wanted to try it, but will probably never go back. It was fair.

Then it was back to the hotel for bed jumping and movie watching. After complaining about our TV reception we were upgraded to a suite. (Sweet!) Anna had her own bed, and we were able to put Isaac to bed in the separate sitting area. We set Anna up with her portable DVD and Jeff and I splurged with a pay-per-view movie. Angel's and Demons was our choice and we were pleasantly surprised by how much we enjoyed it.

In the morning the kids actually slept in. SLEPT IN! This is unheard of as I am sure I have produced the earliest risers known to man.

Funny enough, we didn't get any pictures of me and Jeff.


My favorite picture of the bunch.













1 comment:

wishesUT said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a great time.