Friday, August 7, 2009

The Rehersal Dinner



After the rehearsal we switched canyons and met up at Storm Mountain picnic area. The families gathered and ate while the kids gloried in the endless supply of dirt and sticks and rocks.
And of course we couldn't resist a photo shoot. It doesn't often happen that everyone in my family is in the same place at the same time. We had to document.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

A good looking family!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

This isn't a comment on your post at all, I was just leaving you my blog address - jacobsncompany.blogspot.com - so feel free to link me up!

Now to actually comment on your blog, you guys have been BUSY! Nice cave pictures! Looks like the wedding setting was amazing! Baby showers are the best, and how fun to have your little sister become a mom!

Ok, now I'm done :)

Steph H said...

What a great picture of your family--I don't think I've ever seen a picture of all your brothers. LOVE the canyons!