Saturday, August 1, 2009

Liz's Baby Shower


The first of many family events in Utah was Liz's baby shower. I spent a lot of happy hours thinking about the details. It's not often I have a legitimate excuse to throw a party, so when I do I get a little crazy about it. Such fun!

Of course the best part is the people and conversation, but somehow that is made even more great with compliments of good food and fun ambiance.


Boxed (bagged if you want to get technical) lunches, and beverages.


Poof balls compliments of Sarah.






This is the project the guests worked on while arriving and mingling. Liz ended up with 15 or so unique onsies.



The food was delicious: Chicken Brick Baguettes, fresh cherries, pasta salad, kettle chips, and Izzies. For dessert, yellow cupcakes with pink cream cheese frosting.



I can't believe baby sister is having a baby! I. Can. Not. Wait. And isn't Liz just about the cutest pregger you've ever seen?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

WOW Rachel! You threw an awesome shower!

juliannarichman@blogspot.com said...

darling shower and can I say that Issac is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. really.

Jeff & Liberty said...

Wow, awesome shower! Congrats to Liz. That's exciting news!

Leah said...

this is about the cutest shower ever...I love the sack lunch idea and onesie idea....adorable!!!

Steph H said...

Rach, this is such a creatively cute shower!! It's all in the details. I LOVE the onesies--what a great idea!