Jeff graduated from VCU with his Masters in Health Administration. We saw great friends in Virginia. I missed my flight home and spent five extra days in DC. Cousin Amelia and Anna became inseparable frienimes. I ran the Boulder Boulder 10k with 50,000 other runners. (Or in my case joggers.) Family into town. Seven days of Colorado fun with cousins and grandparents. Isaac gets his first haircut. Five tornadoes touch down in Colorado. It's cold here! Where is my sun-warmed June?
And finally, anyone seen my camera where all my pictures from the last month are stored? I'm starting to worry.
In the meantime, here are are some old photos to satiate my need to blog.
At the feet of early morning ironing. Isaac is thrilled to have a little attention from Anna, even if it is a choke hold.
6 comments:
She is very beautiful!
I was wondering why there were no updates of your whirlwind vacay! :)
I saw in the news about the tornadoes and immediately thought of you. I thought when we left Virginia we left all the terrible weather too. Bummer! I'm glad you came out safe and tornado free. Can't wait to see the pictures- hope you find your camera!
Wow! What a busy and exciting time. Congrats to Jeff! Your kids are absolutely gorgeous and I still can't believe I haven't seen Isaac in person yet. Miss you tons!
Congrats Jeff way to go! I love those pics of Anna holding her little brother-so sweet!!!
Let me sign your year book----
Congrats to Jeff on graduation. Stay cool. Have a fun summer.
Post a Comment