Sunday, May 31, 2009

Looking Dapper



Pre-church photo shoot.

Post Edit: A few observations. One, Isaac's collar would lay so much better if he had a neck. I swear he goes straight from chest to chin. Two, the side sweep hair-do is getting a little out of control. Time for the first haircut? I think so. Three, lest ye think I am favoring Isaac via camera shots I'll have you note that Anna refused to participate in this impromtu shoot. She apparently had better things to do. Like host imaginary guests for a Strawberry Shortcake Tea Party. We were not invited.

That is all.

5 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

He looks great!

Jeanette said...

SO handsome! At church, it looked like you did trim his hair?!?

Brett and Becca Muir said...

He is such a handsome little boy, and most of all getting so big! I bet it was so nice to have susie and chris come visit. Hopefully someday we can make it down there.

Steph H said...

Ah Rach, why are you so funny? He is looking quite dapper! I can't believe how big he is already!

jen&boys said...

This kid is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he is looking these days... they don't stay little very long do they?