Sunday, June 21, 2009

Visiting Friends

One of the best things about visiting VA was seeing our friends. It was wonderful to reconnect with so many people that we love and miss.

Me, Rachel, Lissa, Rebecca, and Christen. I miss these girls!

Our beauty shot.

Anna, Avery, and Skye.

The Millburn Family: Mike, Christen, and Larkin (missing Skye)




Rebecca and I with our new babies (plus Hayden).


Us with the babies. Hard to believe that when we first met our girls were only a couple of months old. Now we have SEVEN kids between the three of us.



Isaac and Lydia playing in the backyard.

Dress up at the Sherman's house.

Anna and Avery


Classic "backyard" picture. Oh how we miss walking out our back door to this huge grassy area.

Another classic photo. When we lived here, this sight was at least a weekly occurrence. Jeff and Nate standing on one of our front porches chatting about one of two things: fishing or school. The only thing to make this scene more complete would be if Nate were in scrubs and Jeff was wearing a suit and tie.

Funniest shot (thanks Christen for emailing it). We've enlisted the men for yet another photo shoot.
Lastly, I didn't take any pictures to document, but I spend a lovely late night sitting up and talking to my dear friend Stacie. Her husband was also graduating (from dental school) so the only time we could find to see each other was late night. So worth it.

2 comments:

Christen said...

Honestly, Rachel. I could email you a much better picture of the 3 of us where my eyes are actually open and I don't look doped up. But, it's your blog, so whatev. :)

It was SO good to have you back. Wish you were still here!!!!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Love that last photo in the post...totally awesome.