Watersliding in Ben and Sarah's backyard.
Playing dress up.
Playing on the Metro.
Silly posing at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore.
Making medallions at the Children's Museum at National Harbor.

The National Botanical Gardens.

Keeping occupied during graduation.
The National Botanical Gardens.
Keeping occupied during graduation.
I loved watching these two together. They definitely had a few moments, but overall they loved being together and playing together. Three cheers for cousins!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! It is so fun when cousins get along because you know they'll be seeing each other again.
What cute little girls! I love all the pictures!
Rach, thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. They made me feel a lot better. You're so thoughtful. Also, great advice about the ikea high chairs (I love that store). I looked them up and you're right--they're a lot better than anywhere else. I think I might just take you up on that. You're such a great friend.
I LOVE these pictures. I'm so glad they got to spend so much time together.
Post a Comment