I can't get over how cute he is! It seems like he's going to tower over Anna in a matter of moments. Isn't it amazing how different two kids from the same family can be? Love it!
We love this little guy! I'm going to be making your "pay it forward" bag. The outside of the bag is brown. Do you have a favorite color for the lining?
He is soooo cute...love the chubbs!!!! So funny the contrast between your two kiddos, but adorable..glad to see things are going well...may be calling you in the next 6 months...Kurt will be out looking for practices in the Denver area this fall!
Okay, so I haven't been blog surfin' in FOREVER ... So great to catch up on you guys and see the pictures of your adorable kiddos! Those rolls on that baby are FAB! And seriously - I am in love with your Gala shoes!
9 comments:
I can't get over how cute he is! It seems like he's going to tower over Anna in a matter of moments. Isn't it amazing how different two kids from the same family can be? Love it!
He is so stinkin cute! I love chubby babies. How is your back holding up?
LOVE IT! Are your kids wearing the same size pants yet? Their tummy's are the same size!
I want to eat him...
yeah... what a temptation. He is SO cute!
We love this little guy! I'm going to be making your "pay it forward" bag. The outside of the bag is brown. Do you have a favorite color for the lining?
Oh! I LOVE all his little rolls! I'm so glad you took these pictures. Mmmm. Looks tasty. Don't blame you at all. With a little honey on top. Yum.
He is soooo cute...love the chubbs!!!! So funny the contrast between your two kiddos, but adorable..glad to see things are going well...may be calling you in the next 6 months...Kurt will be out looking for practices in the Denver area this fall!
Okay, so I haven't been blog surfin' in FOREVER ... So great to catch up on you guys and see the pictures of your adorable kiddos! Those rolls on that baby are FAB! And seriously - I am in love with your Gala shoes!
Post a Comment