That is so funny. I love how Anna is skinny winny and Isaac is so cute and chubby! Cute kids!
What fun & silly bath pics! Your kids are too darling! Anna's hair is so LONG! SHe looks so grown-up next to that cutsie brother of hers!(Bathtime is one of the things Braxton is most looking forward to w/his little sister.)
I love that they seem to be the same size around the waist! So cute!
These pictures of Issac reminded me of another chubby thinghttp://nvwitteandkids.blogspot.com/2008/01/chu-b.htmlThat was Bridget at 2 months, a porker! :)I love chubby babies
i love how he's just chillaxin' in the tub. so cute.
adorable
So cute! I can't believe how grown up they're both getting! Time flies! Miss you guys!
Ribs and rolls? Had me laughing out loud. Can't wait to see their rock band. I'm guessing 80's punk music, yeah?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so funny. I love how Anna is skinny winny and Isaac is so cute and chubby! Cute kids!
What fun & silly bath pics! Your kids are too darling! Anna's hair is so LONG! SHe looks so grown-up next to that cutsie brother of hers!
(Bathtime is one of the things Braxton is most looking forward to w/his little sister.)
I love that they seem to be the same size around the waist! So cute!
These pictures of Issac reminded me of another chubby thing
http://nvwitteandkids.blogspot.com/2008/01/chu-b.html
That was Bridget at 2 months, a porker! :)
I love chubby babies
i love how he's just chillaxin' in the tub. so cute.
adorable
So cute! I can't believe how grown up they're both getting! Time flies! Miss you guys!
Ribs and rolls? Had me laughing out loud. Can't wait to see their rock band. I'm guessing 80's punk music, yeah?
Post a Comment