Friday, February 6, 2009

4 Months

First, the stats:

18 lbs 9 oz -- 97th percentile
26 1/4 inches --90th percentile

head circumference -- 50th percentile

Second, some Four-Month-Favorites:




(peek-a-boo, crib mobile, the bounce-swaddle combo, Anna, nakedness)


Third, the Chub:




I'm completely smitten.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

He's so cute and so....round! Good work.

Kathy said...

How could you not be smitten, he is so stinken cute!

Kelly said...

Ohhhh! I just want to cuddle again with him. He is so sweet. Grace is not so cuddly, I guess when she is tired she is, but other than that, she is a very busy baby. That Issac is truly beautiful.

jen&boys said...

He officially outweighs his 7 month old cousin! Isaac, you are soooo cute! I just want to give you a big squeeze!

Sarah said...

He also outweighs his 8 1/2 month old cousin! We can't wait to meet him in May. He is such a cutie.

wishesUT said...

Love him! He is way too cute. How was Playhouse Disney?