Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day




A couple of days before Valentine's I had to take Anna to the doctor for a follow-up to her hospital stay for croup. She was, to say the least, very upset. Her stay in Primary Children's was all to fresh in her mind, I think.
Anna was crying in the car on the way there and we passed a Krispy Kreme shop. She stopped crying and whimpered, "Can I have a bagel, mom?" Anna can't keep doughnuts and bagels straight. It's endlessless entertaining to me to watch her try and figure out the difference. ANYWAY, I promised after the doctor we could stop and treat ourselves. I love the care she is taking while taking her first bite, as if she really wants to savor it.


On Valentine's Day we made heart pankcakes. (Isn't that a requirement or something?)



Jeff gave his best girl, Anna, a new Littlest Pet Shop. These are Anna's current obsession right now. (Anna's working on perfecting her camera smile.)

I made Jeff a special breakfast, his current obsession, Huevos con Chorizo. I can attest to the validity of the saying that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I scored some major points for this effort.

Jeff got me a book. Perfect. He took the time to pick out something unique and interesting and somethink I would love. It was great.
All in all, a great V-day full of love.
Oh yeah, Isaac got lots of kisses. Doesn't take much to please this guy.

No comments: