Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Homegirl
I bought myself a new beanie when we purchased Anna's snow gear. Anna has decided it is hers and wears it all the time. Today (no pics, unfortunately) she wore it out on our errands with shorts and sandals. It's 85 degrees. Love these shots of homegirl stylin' it up while watching Saturday morning cartoons. Please note Dad's dirty sock she's also sporting. Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You switched thing around and added a bit of color. I like it. I love my homegirl. She is my child at heart. Hey, what's up with you wearing pink? What is happening? I am shocked. Never thought I would see the day. Love ya
I love it. Especially the sock... Oh to be in the mind of a 2 year old! I miss that girl!
Doesn't surprise me she's livin the thug life-- I believe that was her parents' motto back in the day...
Post a Comment