
We're so glad that Marlene came to visit this weekend. Anna is instantly attached to her grandparents when she see them. Anna and Marlene were two peas in a pod as they made cookies, read stories, shopped, snuggled, sang, and just enjoyed the mutual love that intrinsically exists between grandmas and grandchildren. Jeff and I loved having her here and look forward to many more visits.
I tried my very hardest to have this baby while Marlene was in town, but baby boy just didn't want to cooperate. He did tease us, though, with bouts of false labor pains and nausea.
Next up: Grandma Black. Can't wait to see you, Mom!
2 comments:
Grandmas are God's greatest invention. I am serious. How fun for you all! I am excited to see baby boy Sollis:) Good luck Rachel. BTW, where did you get your adorable "HARVEST" banner? It is too cute.
Looks like Anna is very happy. Wish the little guy would come! I love the harvest sign above your sink. Where did you get it. I need it!
Post a Comment