Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Mean Old Witch

We pulled out all the Halloween gear yesterday and Anna was excited to find her costume from last year. She loves the song, "I'm a mean old witch." Here's the second half. She refused to perform the whole thing for me after I started filming.

4 comments:

jen&boys said...

Riser is loving this... I think we've watched it about 20 times. An excellent performance Anna! We love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute. I could just eat her up. I can't wait to show Maylie. She will be so excited! -Stacie

Sarah said...

Amelia loves this video. She had decided she wanted to be a witch for halloween and then she saw this video and got excited that there was a song all about her halloween costume. (She has already changed her costume a few times so I'm not sure what it will really end up being.)

Anonymous said...

My girls made me play it over and over so that they could sing with her. SUPER CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing.