Are you ready?
Here is my confession:
Anna is ready to be out of diapers and I'm too much of a slacker mom to deal with it. (Gasp!)
Anna has been showing signs of being ready to potty train for a couple of months now. She wants her diaper changed immediately after it's soiled, she constantly asks to sit on the potty, she even asks her nursery leaders to take her to the bathroom if she sees other kids going.
Great, right?! Not if you're a slacker mom like me. Really, do I have to do this? It's really quite convenient to have Anna in diapers. An extra diaper stashed in the glove compartment and I'm set to go anywhere without any stress of scoping out public bathrooms. (Although, truth be told, in my prego state I pretty much have to do that anyway.) Seriously though, I'm really dreading having to hunker down in my house for a couple of weeks, deal with accidents, and clean the inevitably more dirty bathrooms that come with potty training. Plus, you have to be vigilant, the antithesis to slacking.
Ahhh, I feel better now that that confession is off my chest. I think I'll go eat some ice cream.
7 comments:
This is so funny to me!! Sometimes I wish I was still in diapers, so then I wouldn't have to deal with trying to find bathrooms. HAHA. We miss you a lot, Thursday was book club and I was wondering how you guys were doing. Thanks for the updates.
You might be surprised and potty training might be super easy for Anna.
the thought of potty training SCARED me. Jamison was ready, like Anna, and did good. Don't worry. And don't stay in your house...keep doing your normal stuff...she will get accustomed to it all fast. And think..only one box of diapers a month!
I'm a slacker mom too. Ethan didn't finally get it down until he was 2 1/2 (and he still isn't dry at night), and Tanner has been going sporadically for 2 months and so I've been dealing with those "messes" for a bit. I think it's time to hunker down and get serious about it now that the baby is here. The lady at Target asked me a couple of months ago if I really meant to buy 3 different sizes of diapers. Sadly, yes.
love to see her 2 yr old c-nt
I want to be a nursery leader so I get to take little toddlers to go pee pee, lock the door and it ispussy time
Post a Comment