Just before Anna jumped in bed for a nap today, she reminded me that she needed to say a prayer. Stalling? I think she's just really spiritually minded. Her prayer went something like this:
Dear Fader,
Grate for books, grate for bed, grate for toys, and chairs, and floor, and wall, and teddy, and carebear, and....that, and go to the library, and go back home, and the book store, and King Soopers (grocery store ), and Target, and shoes, and 'member that yesterday at the doctor, and dad go to work at the hopisal, aaaaannnnnddddd....,
(Mom interjects: Please bless...)
Bess Anna get some rest, and no be scared.
Jesus Chwist,
AAAAAmen
Had to try so hard not to smile and laugh watching her roll around the floor and pray. Funny kid. Love that she tries so hard.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rachel, So glad to see your family is doing great! That is crazy/wonderful that you're having a little boy. Perfect! Denver looks beautiful. How fun for you!
She is quite the personality. Also I want you to know that this is the first time I've ever left a comment. And count me in for massages.
Absolutely precious. We should all be grateful for Target; I'll remember that in my prayers tonight. I can't wait for Makenna to start talking- so fun.
Children's prayers are the best! Usually they help me remember something I should be grateful for! Maybe my prayers would be better if I rolled around on the floor. . .
Post a Comment