Swimming at The Bay. One of the cities nearby has a mini-water park. It's perfect for school aged kids and younger. There is a perfect toddler pool with water slides that Anna can do all by herself. We will definitely be visiting again.
Anna loves the zoo. When we get home the rest of the day is usually spent "playtending" zoo. Our house is full of peacocks, sea lions, and elephants. It's fun to watch Anna's imagination inspired.
The "yiddle pool" as Anna calls it, is usually a once-a-day (sometimes twice) ritual. I bought this
blow up pool and Anna can't get enough of it. It's awesome for me too, because unlike the big pool in our complex, I can just grab a lawn chair, sit in the shade, and read a book while Anna splashes and plays. Best five bucks I've spent all summer.
Disclaimer: Anna usually has a swimsuit on when swimming, but I just love this pic and it happened to be after she decided she wanted to swim fully clothed. After about two minutes of annoyance, I stripped her down and let her splash for a little while. It was all worth this look on her face. Pure joy for me.
Popsicles are becoming an staple in our house. Anna is mastering the art of manipulation in order to eat them. For example, after lunch she'll run up and say, "Oh mom, I ate my lunch so good, now I can have a 'sicle!" or randomly, "Oh mom, member the 'sicles? That'd be a good idea." Hard to resist. I especially love root beer.
3 comments:
Yup, that "yiddle pool" is what made me believe we might have the right house tonight. Anyways, I know I posted a comment fast... I mean what, I left your house 30 seconds ago... not that fast. K whatever I'm rambling. Have a good night!
Man, she's getting so big and cute. I like your disclaimer on the nudie pic. The face is definitely great.
mum I would love some full frontals of her nkd, the way she is sucking that popsicle is getting me hard, would it make you wet between the legs to watch her sucking me like that?
Post a Comment