Saturday, December 29, 2007

Washington D.C. Temple











Jeff took a much needed break from studying and we headed up to Ben and Sarah's house in Alexandria. It was a short visit, but we did go to see the Christmas lights at the Washington D.C. temple. We left a little late to the temple, so I put Anna's PJ's on before we left. Her shoes didn't fit over the feet of her jammies, so we opted to borrow Amelia's rain boots. Along with the poofy purple coat and beanie, it made for quite a fashion statement. I love it! The lights were beautiful and we always love spending time with the Black family. We will miss them so much when we move!

1 comment:

Steph H said...

I think we should all follow Anna's trend and go out in full body pajamas and rain boots. Think of how much more comfortable our lives would be? I'm in!