Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Another Jenny Moment
Alright Jenny and Cheryl, I also have an annoying literary habit. (Not that yours are annoying.) Case in point. Parenthesis. I use them constantly. I don't know why, they just seem so handy when you need to stick in a random thought. Anyway, I thought I would join the club and admit my writing tick. (That is the first step to recovery, right?) Crap! Did it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad that I could help bring these problems out in the open... (Although, maybe we should thank Karl since he was the one that pointed mine out in the 1st place!!!) For the record I think we are all fine... and, I think I used all of our writing ticks right here! Maybe we're hopeless.
Well at least we are hopeless together...I find myself trying to only type ONE period.(..)its harder than it looks! I must just have the "trio" down pact!
LOve it! You girls are awesome.
Post a Comment