Monday, December 3, 2007

The Verdict Is In!


We are so excited and grateful. More info to come.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys! Cant wait to be able to see you guys more often. I never had a doubt that he wouldn't get it, there is no better man for the job.

Christen said...

We're sad that you're leaving us, but SO excited that you got Denver!! I think CO would be an awesome place to live. Great job, Jeff!

Sarah said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations. Although I must say we're quite sad that we'll be left all alone again. Amelia is going to miss cousin Anna.

Nicole said...

We're so excited for you guys. Congrats!

Kelly said...

YEA! We are so excited for you guys. We knew you would make it. We are proud of you Jeff. They are so lucky to have you coming. We need to start planning a road trip!

Jenn and Brandon said...

Yah! We are so excited to have you guys closer! Brandon is already talking about meeting Jeff for fishing. Congratulations!