

I've recently been inspired by a website that a friend showed me. The writer of the blog is from Austrailia and an amazing photographer. Her pictures are really inspiring. Mostly they are just of her own children, but my gosh, GORGEOUS! In addition, her writing is beautiful. The tone is often melancholy, mostly because she lost one of her children this last year in a tragic accident.
I admit, I feel a little guilty about reading what seems to be a very personal story, but it's made me examine the real treasures in my life, my family, friends, and especially Anna. Life is precious and fragile, isn't it.
http://sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Ok so I spent pretty much my whole day at work reading her blog! It really just pulls you in! Her story is so sad! It makes you really appreciate all of the children in your life (whether they are your's or not...) Her pictures are brilliant! One day I'll be able to take pictures like that (if I'm lucky.)
Post a Comment