This amazing girl turned seven. Oh, how I loved Anna as a six-year old. I told her over and over she wasn't allowed to turn seven. But, despite my plea, she went ahead and did it anyway.
Here's seven things I adore about my Missy Moo.
1. She is always thinking of others. She makes us breakfast in bed just 'cause. She encourages me to eat healthy and take "coke breaks." She writes notes and makes picture and is just plain kind-hearted.
2. She loves words. She reads voraciously and writes nearly everyday. There are journals all over the house. Treasures.
3. She loves to laugh. Like throw back her head and laugh hysterically. She likes to be tickled and loves a good joke.
4. She narrates while she plays. From the time Anna started talking she has narrated her imaginary play in the 3rd person. It has lessened the older she has gotten and I know it is just a matter of time before it disappears completely.
5. She has a wonderful singing voice. She likes to sing from the Primary Children's Songbook. So sweet.
6. She has an innate desire to do the right thing. She is an example to her brothers. And to me and Jeff.
7. She has an amazing memory. She often brings up conversations or incidences that happened years ago. It's pretty incredible what she can recall.
Happy Birthday, Anna! I love you more than words can say!
No comments:
Post a Comment