Sam and Ben started sleeping in separate cribs when they were about five months old. They were kicking each other and none of us were getting much sleep. But they love to be in the same space, so after baths I sometimes put them in the same crib to play.
You can really get a sense of their size difference in this picture. (Even though the lighting and resolution is terrible.) Like a lot of moms with multiples I get stopped a lot when we are out. Usually I get, "Oh, twins! Wait...are they twins?" Yep. One minute apart, more comfortable together than not, best buddy twins.
3 comments:
Can I admit that I'm a little jealous that yours are so easy to tell apart?
Also, having twins really made me kind of hate the general public and all the questions and all the entertaining of strangers I have to do when I go out. Is it so much to ask to just want to get my milk and leave the store without being stopped by every person along the way? Let's hope everyone's not as cynical as me...
Although obviously not twins, my kids enjoy piling into Caroline's crib when she wake up and having a jump-a-thon. Playtime together is a good thing :)
AHHH!! Just makes me want to snuggle both of those cute boys!!
Post a Comment