Anna's kindergarten class hosted a Thanksgiving Feast right before the holiday break. I left Ben and Sam with a sitter and Jeff was able to take a long lunch break.
The kids put in a ton of preparation including place mats, place cards, napkin ring and even made some of the food. Anna was silly-excited for us to be there.
While families were arriving and the food was being prepared we played a turkey drawing game.
Jeff was serious about his drawing.
Anna's turkey.
The mysterious side dish on the left is "Friendship Salad," one of the kids' contributions. The students in the class each brought a can of fruit to school. They got to open and pour their fruit in a big bowl. Mrs. Chamber finished it off with some Cool-Whip. Anna was very proud.
I love seeing Anna at school. She's always happy to have me there and I'm just as delighted to be there.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Great photos! I especially like the first one!
Post a Comment