Saturday, August 20, 2011

Anna's First Day of Kindergarten

 Before school pictures.

 Ready to go.
Waiting, waiting, waiting.

Finally everyone is ready.

Game face on.

Meeting in the gym before the school bell rings.

Still excited.

Getting a little more nervous as more kids show up.

Definitely nervous. 

And she's off!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

I love Anna's haircut, so cute. Congratulations Anna on becoming such a big girl. You'll do awesome!

Liz Cox said...

So cute! Did you cry, Rach?

Kirsta 'n co. said...

This reminds me of all my first days, picking out the outfit weeks in advance (did Ann pick out special underwear like she did for Chuck E Cheese?) and makes me totally nervous, too. Hope she gets into the groove and loves it!

Trent and Brooke Starr said...

She is such a little lady! So cute!

Kelly said...

Can't believe Anna is old enough to go off to school. I think she looks darling with that haircut. It seems we just the other day came to see that new born baby girl at the hospital.

wishesUT said...

I love her haircut and I also love how you captured the emotions of the day. How is Buddy coping with her absence?

Steph H said...

She looks so cute and so grown up! Love that short haircut. And awesome double stroller! How fun that they can face each other-- I bet they love that.

(I'm so happy you're blogging again, I've missed your cute family)

Kelly Jean said...

You have BEAUTIFUL kids!!! Love your individual tributes to each of them :) Yay for the first day of kindergarten! What a brave little girl :)