Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Photo Dump

Jeff's Alma Maters. Go Utes and Rams! (And T-Birds!...sadly not pictured.)

Laundry basket babies.

My three boys snuggling while big sister is at school.

Ben's adorable profile.

Backyard Ben.

Messy Sam.

Watching for Air Force planes to fly over our house. (We're right by the base.)

Ben at eye level.

Thai Take-out Night! Me, Abby, Lissa, and Melanie.

Iron Man.

Terrible picture, but that's because it was taken at midnight when Isaac woke us up scared of thunder and lightning.

Such good friends most of the time.

Reading stories before bed.

Scraggly, but sweet.

Father and son.

Handsome boy.

Proof that I live in the same house as all these people.

Twins!

2 comments:

Trent and Brooke Starr said...

Your family is just so cute! I love you all from afar :)

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Excellent photos, especially the one of you :) While all the Thai-Night girls look sleek with pixies I'm going to vote you don't go that route; it's not you. Don't cave to peer pressure :) I love baby profiles - teeny noses, HUGE noggins! Best ever. I want your kids to be my kids (or at least your photos to be my photos) so I can scrapbook them all.