The hospital where I delivered (Wesely Medical Center-the same one Jeff works for) the babies offers a professional photography session in lieu of the traditional "hospital mug shot." It was really fun to get some good pictures of the boys as little ones. Three weeks later they already look different.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















14 comments:
Oh my gosh, you guys make the cutest kids :)
Super cute pictures! What a cool idea for the hospital to do that! Love it! :) Miss you guys!
OH!!! Those are so sweet! You will treasure those forever. What a great idea on the hospitals part.
So sweet!!! I love the one with the 2 of them snuggling and Ben is smiling... Such cute little men!
What precious boys! I love the pictures!
They are adorable and I can't believe how different they look. It's crazy. I don't think I ever congratulated you. But how exciting to have twins! I love all your pictures. And I am so glad they are doing well and are healthy. What a scare you had.
Oh they are adorable. My favorite ones are when they're faces are really close together or touching. It's like you can just see how familiar it feels for them to be together.
So So Cute!
Newborns are so perfect! I love all of these beautiful pictures! Somehow when I had my girls no one ever offered to take any official pictures and I forgot to ask. Bummer. Good thing I'm so camera-happy myself, but I would've really liked some nice pictures like this.
They look perfect. I hope you can get everything figured out with the boys. I'm glad the hearts and brains look good. Hope there are no seizures in your future that can definitely be scary. Hey, just wondering. Did Sam have jaundice? His coloring is so different from Ben's. In fact he looks more like all of my jaundice babies. Just wondering if you were having to deal with that too. Hope things continue to get better and better.
Post a Comment