Saturday, January 29, 2011

Leave me your digits.

Takin' it private, people. Leave me your email and I'll send you an invite.

(Now, now blog stalkers, don't be shy. I always hate it when I read some one's blog and then they go private and I'm too embarrassed to admit I've been reading all along. I promise I won't judge.)

37 comments:

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jani Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Sherman's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Molly L. Phillipps said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Villarreal's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steph H said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aliza E said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jen&boys said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trent and Brooke Starr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny and Phill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff & Liberty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wishesUT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kara Klc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirsta 'n co. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly Jean said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeanette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Larry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Juliekins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie Jean said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz Cox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michellie-mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said...

I forgot to leave my email awhile back...hollymlang@yahoo.com

Katie said...

Can't remember if I had you add me to your list, but please do! Congrats on the twins! They are adorable! katiehenneuse@hotmail.com

Mick and Tiff said...

Hey Rachel and Jeff. This is Tiffany (Astle) Simmons and I would love to keep following your blog. I had a boy born 6 months ago with a heart defect which required open heart surgery so your post about your boys really tugged at my heart strings. I am glad they are well.

tiffanysimmons_@hotmail.com

Marti said...

The twins are just adorable! So glad they are home. I would love to be added if you have room. Mjohnsen13@hotmail.com