Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Arrivals!

Benjamin Larry Sollis    Samuel David Sollis
5lbs 10oz                                          7lbs0oz
   19 inches                                    18 1/2 inches
1/6/11 2:59am                              1/6/11 3:00am

We are so blessed to welcome these two little guys to our family.
More details to come...

7 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Cute! Congrats! I can't wait to hear the whole story!

wishesUT said...

So sweet. I can't wait for the whole story too. I'm sure you're staying plenty busy in the meantime.

Trent and Brooke Starr said...

AWWW! I wish I could hold them! Can't wait to hear more!

The Sherman's said...

Congratulations Sollis family! We're so excited for you and can't wait to see more of those two little babies!

jen&boys said...

Me (to Kayson): Who are those babies?

Kayson: Ben and Sam!! Mom, I love baby Ben and Sam!!

Jani Jo said...

Congratulations! I am so thrilled that this beautiful duo has finally arrived! And that things went well for you:) Good luck on a quick recovery and just LOVING those 2 angels!

Kelly Jean said...

Ah! So beautiful!! Congrats!!!