Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nov/Dec Pictures

Playing in the backyard.

Jumping in piles.

Doing the dirty work.

Entertained by our new front loader.

Keeping busy with shaving cream and toy baths.

Winter activities: snowflakes and Pin the Nose on Frosty.

More backyard play.

Making gingerbread cookies.

Such a good helper.


Goodbye Camry! The new van is already in the garage.


3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Looks like you have been busy! I didn't even notice Anna in the first picture! Hahaha.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

SOOOO nice to have a backyard to stretch your legs in! I'm so happy for you guys! You look so studious in your glasses, I always assume you must have a book with you when you rock the specs. Do you have a book in that pile of leaves?

Steph H said...

Fun to see your new house/life. And congrats on the van! I think that will be our next car too...