Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Spontaneous Utah Trip: Day 4

I got sick.

I was no fun to be around.

Everyone else took care of my kids. (Thanks, by the way.)

I refused Nielsen's Frozen Custard.

I took no pictures.

BOO!




On the bright side we did get to help celebrate cousin Cayson's 1st birthday at the lovely Liberty Park. Oh how I love this park. (Anyone want to email me some pictures?) Anna had a great time playing in the rivers fountain but had a bit of a break down when the carousel closed before she had a chance to ride. Good thing we'll be back in Utah in a week and a half. Every time the trip comes up she reminds me about Grandma's promise to take her to back to the carousel. (Hope you're still up for it Marlene!)

Sunday Jeff drove us all home. I made him go home the ugly way even though we had planned to go over the Rocky Mountain Range. I'm sure I was lame company while I sat/slept/stared from the passenger side. He must love me. The kids were troopers and did really well both ways. Good job kiddos!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Umm... you were in Utah? Sorry I missed you!