
I felt so lucky to end up in town while the
Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House was happening. Liz arranged the tickets and we met Julie and her kids there. It was beautiful and
inspiring. My favorite was all of the mountain scenes depicted in paintings all though the temple. Anna liked finding the pictures of Jesus and thought the chandeliers were beautiful. The tour was a little long for the kids, but I was grateful for the small teaching
opportunities that presented themselves before, during, and after the tour.

Waiting in line with Grandma Black.

Blurry, but they are both smiling!

The reception at the end was actually really nice. Honestly, I was expecting round tables and folding chairs, but there were sitting areas with sofas and club chairs, paintings on the walls, and volunteers handing out cookies and water bottles. A really nice ending to the temple experience.

Can we just take a minute to talk about these legs? They are ridiculous, right? I LOVE them. And while I am
desperately trying to limit the amount of blog posts dedicated to my boy's
BMI, I cannot help myself with this picture. You can't even see his shorts for heavens sake. Makes me want to go upstairs and wake Isaac up just so I can squeeze him.
3 comments:
Love your cute yellow shoes!
hold on one second....you are HERE!? I would love to see you if you have some spare time (yeah right :)). Call me. PS...your kids are adorable!
Rach you're so much fun. What beautiful thighs. Nothin to do but squeeze em, right? Also, ditto on your CUTE yellow shoes!
Post a Comment