We headed out to the Chesterfield Berry Farm two Saturdays ago for some pumpkin pickin.' I do not recommend anyone going to this particular farm on a Saturday. There were so many people there. Oddly enough, the least popular attraction, it seemed, was the wagon ride out to the patch. Last year we went to the Ashland Berry Farm and I enjoyed it much more. We still had a good time, don't get me wrong. Anna loved looking at all the pumpkins and seeing the animals. They have this corn play area that is similar to a ball pit, but with corn. Anna freaked out when we put her in the pit. Even though Jeff and I were with her, it was just too weird for her, I think. The best part of all...my pumpkin milk shake.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment